Monday, August 31, 2009

Passers

28th August 2009 , Friday

Hey!! Today, my dance studio had a party! And some of us have to perform our dance routine and looks like I'm one of 'em....Cripes!! We practised a few times, then did some make-up which I don't really wear but had to and by the way, on that day, I kinda look like a japanese yakuza girl bcuz of the hairstyle...so later went down, see the performers perform. WOW! They were really really good! Our time to dance were really really close and I freaked out ALOT! You could say, almost whining at the same the freaking out! Haiz, just when I calmed down, kena perform dah!....T.T....and when we went to the front, I could actually feel my whole body shaking and mostly around all the shake part, there were cheers!! Whoo!! After that, whoaw!! All the shaking and the freaking out, calmed...then later talk talk talk alot la. Then go home...haha...
.
29th August 2009, Saturday
.
Aaah!! It's finally the competition day!! O_o!! I'm shocked! I'm scared!! I'm totally freaking out and nervous, I thought my head was going to explode. Let's say I kinda malas to tell the whole story haha...My bad but I'll just tell straight to the happy part. We got SECOND for the modern JAZZ category!! Wheee!! Pictures is in facebook ya!! Go see Go see!! Haha...nah nah nah, up to you guys la...not even sure wether you guys would.
.
OKay 30th and the 31st, I've been cleaning my room spotless. It took me two day, TWO DAYS!! What are the maids doing?? Haih....no lah, haha I dun blame them, their busy doing alot of hseworks including to taking care of my baby cousins hehe =] So yeah, I went up and down, here and there, washie-wishie then finally on the second night, just nice, before school, I finished cleaning my room but there's one thing which is a VERY bad news for me, didn't get to study, too busy with the practises...haih. Besides, I don't have the exam timetable so, I got it today in school. Today had BM and Geo exam...O_o BM was OMG!! I wasn't prepared for it since I couldn't even find my purple book. I'm soo gonna fail. Geo was so-so but I don't think I will pass but let's hope I will...I did my best!! =D
.
You know, since holiday, I'm still thinking of that person...why? Aaah!! Even now....Why? Haih, though some ppl know the answers...maybe falling too hard for him. I'll tell ya half of the beginning story kay. I know who he is, never talked to him, but once I guess, and not sure wether he knows me. I was actually very normal whenever I see him and everything until last month, I just saw him once and the feeling just popped out I guess. But I don't know why?? So sudden, I was shocked. Then, almost everyday, everytime, thinking bout him. T.T Help!! I ni, memang tak guna la. Aper ni! haih...Well guys, needa buka puasa now. Hungry...Will post again when I have the time ya!! =]
.
Written By Aki!!



No comments:

Post a Comment