Friday, August 21, 2009

Lovebirds!

The proposal

Today went out with the gang today. Today is Azahar's last day in school a.k.a. My Twin brother! Don't go aww yet...go *sob sob* He's leaving school...changing to another school. What the fish! Today the gang and I went to OU!! Hang around. We were suppose to meet in MPH at 2 o'clock but everyone ended up QUITE late hahaha...after that we were waiting for Nicole and Pei Fern, they got lost cuz their not really THAT familiar with OU, so me, Iman, Daniel and Azahar asked them to meet at the Cinema. We decided to watch The Proposal. We were laughing like crazy ppl....abit loud since the freaking movie was soo freaking funny haha...The dog is DAMN cute!

Cute right? Freaking white! If you haven't watch The proposal yet, then you should. You'd might be laughing your asses off! =D Had fun today, made everyone laugh at dreamworld!! Whoo!!

The gang is called D.I.A.N.A.! I wanted to put it I.N.D.I.A.N.A. but there were less I & N but there was extra P for today cuz pei fern came but who cares la. The Indiana Jones! Cool right?

We went to eat cuz I was soo freaking starving cuz I didn't eat lunch. We took some pics but, too bad dun have it with me....nyehehehe =) I love Azahar's HAT!! I want!! Boo hoo...

I fooled Ivan damn hard!! WHOO HOO!! nyehehehe and the atmosphere was like.........hahahaha my god!

I think I'm falling for someone? Is it just a crush or is a real feeling?? I want to know. Iman, Daniel, you know who so tell me!! I want to know more bout this feelings! I'm just like an Idiot falling in love with someone she barely knows about....right?? That's all for now...=) Look for ward to the next post and too bad, tomorrow, I'll have to start fasting since it's fasting month!! No more breakfast, no more lunch, no more tea...too bad...BYEE!! =)

Written By Aki!!

No comments:

Post a Comment