Friday, August 21, 2009

Puasa TIME!

Hey Guys!! Selamat Berpuasa to the muslims!! and me of coz...haha =) Just had my sahur. Today is the first day, let's see wether I can keep up with all the things I have in my hand. Today, morning, I have my ballet class (exam's coming), singing class(planning to chg the time bit), dance practise (competition), Tuition (if my teacher says there's tuition...Class Test 4 after holiday) That's for today and will have to buka puasa at 7:45 pm today.......................................................................................................WHAT THE FISH!!
.
.
Today's gonna be so super tiring. I have ballet at 8:45 am-10:15, singing class, I think 12-1pm, Dance practise at 1-3/4pm, tuition might be at 4 to 6. Soo busy. Wonder wether I can keep up with everything since it IS fasting month. Die lor....3 Days already didn't go for dance practise. Today might get scolding and they might be asking me to practise my asses off! All because of my dad.
.
.
You know, because of THEM, I kena scolded by my bro & because of them, I kena scolded by my parents & because of my parents, I kena scolded by them. My god! I feel like I'm turning my own family to an enemy(ps. THEM too) My parents don't really know what's happening to me in the outside world. They think it's all fine but.....nvm about that now...
Okay lah! That's it for now. Want to sleep sleep zzzzz alredi.....I'll post another one tonight. Bye!!
.
.
Written By Aki!!

No comments:

Post a Comment