Saturday, August 8, 2009

Double Trouble

Haha...sup!! I had fun today...I mean quite....=] Well, today...I didn't do much but whatever.
My whole body hurts like shit! Cause of yesterday's trial patriotic run plus I don't feel so good.
I had asthma attack all of a sudden after I'm done running.
.
.
First, I don't have asthma. Second, it was my first time kena. Third, my lungs was freaking block and I can hardly breathe. Fourth, I was so scared like...T.T Thinking about it is giving me goosebumps. Geez. But if I run again like that on the real day and overwork abit, I think I might pengsan in the end. Ppl say I should have a friend nearby in case if it happens.
.
.
Now, I'm currently msn-ing with Ivan and this unknown guy. Their soo troublesome. Ivan is glaring at me through the comp, the guy who is like 6 or more years older than me is flirting with me. This is soo hard...why does always unknown guys always tries to approach me?? I didn't even say anything to them to make them flirt or like me. T.T
.
.
Anybody please help me! I don't know what to do! Wth Ivan!! It's not funny!! That unknown guy is lecturing me about being busy or not busy at my age...Why's my life so freaking miserable!!! Urgh! It's soo Double Trouble for me...=( Talking bout it won't get anywhere I guess. I'm feeling soo miserable, will anyone cheer me up please!! That's it for now...
Written By Aki...(not that happy)

No comments:

Post a Comment