Friday, August 21, 2009

Pring-s?

Sunday, 16th August 2009

Am I that stupid or is it just me?? Have I fallen for someone
or is it just a feeling? Have I done something wrong or is it just my imagination? Was it really reality or was it just a dream? Was I born to exist according to my will or god’s will?? Someone, anyone, tell me…

My internet is acting very GAY!! MY god! I can’t even go on the msn but when my bro use his laptop, can…but this computer?? It’s totally hating me, why?? Because I’m hating it nyehehehe!! Loading the web page is such a bothersome…effing lagging…have to wait till I feel damn sleepy…geezers!! Feel sooo lazy to wait…I should try being more patient to the computer since the internet now is soo hating me…haha…

It’s damn sad to know my sister is leaving on the 20th of August…*sobs* it’s freaking damn sad! She come and go then come and go then come and go, come and go…again. Well, have to be patient till the next 2 years and her university life is OVER!!

Pretty much to tell you, I had the most freaking weird dream today…when I woke up, I was like…”Crap! Looks like it was all just a dream. How I wish it was real…” then became dreamy here, dreamy there…What’s the dream about?? No no no no….Never ever gonna tell ya!! XP

I feel like I can’t for this evening to come but I shouldn’t expect soo much…later if the plan doesn’t really go the way I wanted, I’ll be like damn effing sad…-ish. Why the Fish can’t I download some of the songs that I want!! Fish the freaking internet network!! Stupid!! I’m getting a lil but ticked off…-.-“ Is that bad?? I think it is….gimme 1 minute…needa calm down *meditating*…..Retarded…XP

Feeling kinda….-.-“ My bros just now was cleaning the pool…now soo dirty….aiyer….haha but for sure in no time it will be back to the blue-y pool….=D...
This post, I'm suppose to post it on Sunday but my internet was acting gay and hating me and I couldn't post it so yea...

Written By Aki!!

No comments:

Post a Comment