Saturday, August 22, 2009

I Miss You!

Hi people!! Today morning, had sahur, went for ballet class and I kinda screwed alot today, went home and then change clothes for the next dance practise. Already 1 pm, went to drop my brothers for their singing class then went to drop me off.
.
.
We had dance practise with our hats on today. One week holiday!! Whoo!! We might full dress rehearsel on Mon/ Tue/ Wed. Thurs, rest, Friday Smash dance party!! We gotta perform, Oh My God!! O.O Then Saturday is time for the competition day. Sheesh, talking about this is making my heart beating faster.
.
.
I dunno why but, I feel like I'm missing you. What an Idiot! If you wanna know who is the "you", I'll tell you, it's................a secret! HAHA too bad =) That's it for now. Going off to bed. Tired Tired Tired. I'm tired, upset, feeling sad and feel like I'm about to cry and don't ask me why cuz even though you do, I'm not going to tell you at all...=)
.
.
Written By Aki!!

No comments:

Post a Comment