Friday, September 4, 2009

Class Test 4

Class test 4 already started yesterday! Aaah!! I know, I know...I should be studying....but I can't cuz if I do, I'll forget about it in one go!! Unless I can understand it 100% -.-"
.
Yesterday was Geo and BM. BM totally screwed it. I didn't get to study cuz I seriously wasn't able to find my purple book and everything. Geo was so-so...haha....I only read finish chapter 11. =.="" uh-oh....let's just hope I won't really fail cuz if I do. I wanna get A's for Final Year Exam.
.
Today had Sejarah....ONLY!! haha....It was also kinda okay okay, better than so-so...I was able to answer almost all of the subjective but I didn't write three blanks, aper la I ni...haha but then today I was really like...a zombie you could say. Someone who's already dead but alive. O_o
.
Today, the last period was mandarin, we had an oral test!! Crap!! I wasn't prepared for it. Teacher didn't inform us!! O_o!! But then while waiting for our turn, teacher on this funny comedy drama called "I Not Stupid Too 2" haha...we were all laughing like crazy! Then when it was my turn I was like....uh-oh!! I was stuck here and there but it turned out well enough. Whew!
.
Wah!! Feeling soo hungry now la!! But at least today I sahured, not like yesterday, cannot wake up and missed sahur. At the moment I'm watching a drama haha.
.
I think that I'm falling way, WAY, WAY hard for you! I can't stop thinking bout you, not even a minute. But at the same time, I kept on wondering, "does he like somebody else? I wonder", "Does someone like him already? I wonder", "I want to know..." is everything what I've been thinking bout. Can't get you out of my mind that I feel like I don't ever wanna let go of this feeling. It's the very first time I ever had it. But I don't wanna think bout it too much, I don't wanna let him get physical attack. uh-oh Plus, I'm not stalking him....I'm just telling how I feel for him now...kays!!
Needa go now! Till then, look forward for more!!
.
I'll let you see a wonderful dream.
Written By Aki!!

No comments:

Post a Comment