Saturday, August 1, 2009

Guitar Hero!

Whee!! Guitar Hero arrived last Sunday...nyehehehe....*smirks* The drum is real nice to play but the guitar I don't really know how to play. Screwed up alot on it. The microphone can't work and we don't know......why....haha...me-ow ppl =3
.
.
Hey guess what!! My cat gave birth to another 4 kittens but sadly one died. TT.TT waaah!! So now only got 3 *sobs* 2 white and 1 brown. Both of the white one is male, the brown one is female *sniffs*...So cute!! Thinking for name. Anyone know, tell me!! I can't take pictures...disturb the kittens too much later the mom will move it somewhere else also later must go find find find...ma fan like that. So leave it lo.
Wait till it's bigger than can play play all I want...muahahaha...I won't kill them though. Sigh! I want MORE!!
.
.
Thursday, 30th July
.
The day before yesterday, I was suppose to go to bandung (in Indonesia). Come back from school need to go to the airport straight away but then later my mom and dad found out cannot find me and my eldest brother's passport. So sad! I was really looking forward to it. TT.TT Cried soo badly and that's when I found out, I look scary when I cry with my gemstone green colour contact on...Creepy~ So, me and my eldest bro kena stay behind lo...Ticket kena wasted. But then, my dad give us money. 200 bucks each but my bro took 300 bucks so I only got 100 bucks but I didn't use it. MEH~!
.
.
The End for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment