Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ICT CLASS!!

YO!! Having ICT class now...hehehe...curi curi post...no lah, very common for some people to curi curi post something on their blog during ICT...I feel soo lame...haha. At least, I've done my work. Sigh...today woke up soooo sleepy, last before sleeping, I was fretting over a freaking bug on my bed! Yikes!! I was whining since I'm actually scared of bugs....*shivers* nah nah nah...Don't wanna think about it...want to give me goosebumps only.
.
.
Today after school, going to Nicole's house...go lepak there for awhile then go somewhere...go starbucks, study then go home. We've been planning bout it for a few time and finally today's the day...hahahaha.
.
.
Still thinking for kittens name but I'm planning to name the brown one "Brownie"! Brownie not BrownieS okay.. My kitten's not a food to eat. They've finally opened their eyes!! Yay!! I'll try post up some pictures next time cuz these days very busy.. Needa study, got this class, got that class, need to go there, need to go here, no mood, or emo... stuffs...haha. Well, ICT class is over see ya!!
.
.
Written By Aki! =3

No comments:

Post a Comment