Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Imma Lazy Girl!

.
Hey readers!! Yea, yea...I know....I haven't updated for a super uber loonngg tiimmee....righttt?? Call meh Lazy Girl!! So now...I can only say..."My bad" =] Word of the day is "S-M-I-L-E!!" Myehehe...okay okay... back to posting...hmm I'm sure you kinda wanna know how was Raya righttt?? OKay...

Raya Week:
  • Had fun =]
  • Met all my cousins which it's been quite a while since we've met
  • Got duit raya...lol
  • Take alot alot of pictures! XD
  • Talk and talk and talk and ooo food~ yummeh!! =]
  • Had lunch with my godfather...ooo O.o

.

.Okay...that's most of it for raya....mmm....How much I got?? Erm....*thinking, counting, thinking, counting, thinking ,counting...* O.o...ahem....pls don't be shock...RM5300+ O.o...Crap right...Man!

One more thing,

"Happy Belated 14th Birthday Adam! Your officially 14! Be happy! S-M-I-L-E!!"

ps: Sorry wasn't able to wish you on the day...

.

These days...I feel sooo depress. Puh-lease don't ask me why as I dunno either. Final is in a few weeks! Darn it!! T.T...Sigh...Projects is killing me already...

Okay...What I did today is:

Had P.E. for first period, was swimming today but I didn't..my right hand's injured!

Went for break then had English (most boring period XD)

Then Math, then Art( draw draw draw), then BM.

Had lunch then SPA- singing~! (lalalalala)

Then Geografi, teacher wasn't in class but he came to school O.o @.@

Then last period was Science, we went to the lab today!!

Then lastly...went home!! =]

.

I felt really sad on the day my brother said it's obsession.

Is it? Alot of people say it's not...

Sometime my brother even ask me to forget bout it...

Should I? I dunno...I'm confuse....

But sometime, how I wish I could know what do you think of me...

I was just wondering about you, wondering if you were wondering/thinking of me...

.

I'll write you a wonderful dream next time...

.

Written By Aki

Wtitten By Aki

No comments:

Post a Comment