Saturday, September 5, 2009

What a day!

Hey people!! As I promised, another post! But it's all bout today's day. =]

Let's see.....hmmm

Today I went for ballet. It's been quite awhile since I went since all that holiday and bla bla bla. I had to use a demi point shoe. Yikes!! It HURTS!! I hurt both of my feet's little toe...=( that's bad cuz when I was dancing, I thought my nail was gonna come off....yikes, but luckily it didn't. Then went home, shower, dress up, put plaster on my toe. Two plaster for one toe, it hurts....T.T






Around 12:30, I went to get my singing file and my dad went to send me to hartamas for singing class. What's the new song? That would be "If I was boy" from beyonce. I was like, what?? I dunno that song, never heard of it and my teacher's like, it's okay, just hear it a few times and you'll be familiar with the song and I was like.....okay! We laughed quite awhile since I was talking bout some nonsense stuff haha.






Came home and was blogging the post before this one. Then around 4:30, I went to my neighbour's hse to have tuition. Teacher came late, so we end up playing ps2 while waiting. Haha!! I can't wait to see the ending of persona 3! Whoo hoo! and it's all thx to my neighbour for being such a ps2 geek! haha =] Pro sia! Teacher came on the good part but had to save haha.
.
Then, we were having our tuition, teacher was teaching us math. Then later we were talking (me, my neighbour and my teacher) about some stuff, and then, we ended up not tuition-ing but talking about all those stuff my teacher learn from her master bout meditation and everything haha.






I went home at 7:05 and ran upstairs to get my cd to let my teacher watch my dance competition video. Rush! Rush! Rush!! I love my teacher!! She's the greatest of all!! She's the only teacher who's been teaching me since I was std 3 until now!! I love you!! =] Thx for being my greatest teacher on earth! I hope you'll be teaching me like FOREVER!! =] hehe

Then, buka puasa, then I had to do my geo project. Screw it!! I dun get it at all!! I asked my bros and they were like, I'm busy, tomorrow, and the other was like this is soo easy, you should be able to do it yourself and I was like O_o! Hello~ You guys are my abang right? Tolong la sikit!! Aper la!! Haha....Then I was..........the whole time, stoning infront of the computer of what to type. Now, here I am, typing bout this post.
.
All day, I've been thinking bout you non-stop this whole day! This heart of mine is beating soo fast just for you and only you. Why? How?? How did it become like this? I'm just confuse about my feelings. I don't understand much about my feelings so I want someone to explain it for me. Your always on my mind and nothing else but you. I feel like I miss you...
.
Well, I feel soo sleepy now. I'm just gonna put some songs in my ipod and go nighty night! So, Good night!! Till Then, look forward for more!
.
Written by Aki!!

No comments:

Post a Comment