Monday, September 7, 2009

Edited Picturez!

Hey Guys!! I wanna show you all the picturez I edited! It's not THAT good yet cuz I'm still in beginners ahaha. It's only a few pictures so you guys might and might not like it but I still don't care cuz I wanna share it. If possible, could you guys comment on it?? haha THX! =] I really tried my best to make all this pictures look nice so I'd really appreciate it if you guys do comment bout it! XD
.
.

.

.

.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
. .
. . .
. . .
Yeap! You don't have to ask me bout who is who...You guys can check up in my facebook plus I already put all those texts on the pics! haha =] Just so you know, Hot Projectz are the team I joined for the competition! Hot girls, Hot Crew, Hot Team, Hot Projectz! haha =] I'll post another post after buka puasa kay...Needa go buka now! Bye!! Till then, wait for more!
.
I'll show you a wonderful dream next time...
.
Written By Aki!!

No comments:

Post a Comment