Monday, September 7, 2009

Urm...

Urm.....I dunno what to put as the title as so, just putting urm....is better some random stuffs I guess...hehe =] I know that finally my blog finally have some pictures instead of plain stuff like these writing and I hope some of you are satisfied!! =]
.
Today let's say, I woke up, yet I still stayed in bed! Too lazy to get up and do nothing. But then, I woke up and decided to sew my baju raya. Then later my mom say the driver will follow me to OU....do what?? shh....buy something for someone hehe...it's a surprise!!
Then, went to OU, first, went to S&J, then went to Hinode Shop, Mini Toons, then go to Teddy Tales. I was looking for something! S&J stuff was really expensive, Hinode shop was around RM 10-40, Mini toons was cheap, Teddy tales, I forgot to see the price, I was rushing! Rush RUSH!! Then I decided to buy from Hinode shop! Haha...wanna know what I buy ar?? wait till next week's blogging gua! =] Patience is what you need!!
.
When I came back home, me and Iman was planning for her birthday pulak! Need to know where, when, what time and who to invite. We already discussed, where, when, what time and who to invite, just need to confirm with them. So far, only 4 is confirmed going 4 out of 11. Haha...like I said, patience is all what we need and hopefully they can come! =]
.
Because of that, I needed to make soo many phonecalls today and mostly didn't pick up! haiz...aper la! Not blaming on you guys though...haha =] Then well, you could say, I almost use the computer for a whole day! Nothing to do at all...guess what! I can't wait for class test?? Why?? So I can get over all my stressness! I know it may not sound like me....but I really wanna get over with all the stress and school stuff....=.="
.
Will I ever be able to tell you how I feel?? What if I do and you won't accept me?? Will I feel like it's already at the end of the world? Do I feel like how I wish I would've died before I met you? But, I don't wanna let this feeling fade away for you. I want to grasp this feelings of mine and never let it go forever. I want it to stay in my heart now and forever. Can it last?? I want it to last...I'm thinking bout you every night and day, every single moment. Is that how I feel for you that much??
.
That's all for today!! I'm sleepy and I want to SLEEP!!! GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE!! Wish me Good Luck for my exam tomorrow!! Bye!!
.
I'll show you a wonderful dream next time...
.
Written By Aki!!

No comments:

Post a Comment