Thursday, November 19, 2009

Please Remember~


Wassup Chicas!
Haha how was your day?? Gosh! I decided to blog since I don't want my blog to be DEAD!
And it's not dead since no one held up a furneral for it! Nyahaha XP So, it's still ALIVE!!
.
Well, today's today. Today was the last day of school. Didn't go to school for the past 2 days.
Today, didn't have any class so just spent some GREAAAT time with the Mozarts!
2 Mozart'09! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! No matter what! Remember 2 Mozart will always be in my heart! What about you? =) I want 2 Mozart be a Class to remember.
2 Mozart'09 is the BEST! AWESOME! GREAAT! COOL!! HOT! HYPERLY-CRAZY! UNIQUE!
AND THE BEST CLASS I'VE BEEN TO!
.
Today, we did nothing but take ALOT of pictures in school. Before lunch, we had a party in the cafeteria, ate pizzas and J.Co's donuts! Yumm!! Haha when we were about to go up, chia yu was covered up in cream! ahahaha my gosh! Then went up, in class someone turned on some songs from chia yu's ipod. Sofea and Prishaa was dancing!! haha I joined a few times too! I enjoyed today as I never had before and I'll definitely miss you guys like CRAAAZYY~!
.
From next year onwards, everything won't be the same as you guys! But good luck in your new classes! ahaha But I'll always remember you guys alright! Live you life to the fullest with full of happiness and no regrets! LOVE YOU!!
.
Pictures of the last day of school is not with me. Once Sofea and the others have uploaded it in facebook, I'll post it up on the next post! =]
That's all for now!
Adios Chicas!
Written By Alia!

No comments:

Post a Comment