Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Beautiful

Hey Blog readers! This is gonna be a QUITE short update hehe. As I promised in one of my blog post. I remembered to post up my cats and kittens' pictures... ahaha...That one, kejap lagi lah! XD
.
Last night, my godfather and his niece came over. I had to greet him and his niece. His niece already got my brother a laptop. The latest one too (Not fair! =( ) They also bought two cakes. One of em is blueberry cake and the other is Cheese cake...Yumm! XP My mom talked to my godfather since my dad slept early as my uncle spoke to my godfather's niece. After a while, they decided to go back since it's late. When I was hugging my godfather, he put money on my hand at the same time! O.o I'm not trying to be perasan okay! So, I'm not going to tell you how much he gave! Yeap! XD
.
Next Post is pictures of the: Cats, kittens, my cousins, cakes and whatever stuff Imma post it up haha. Look forward to eat ppl! Mmm..~

No comments:

Post a Comment