Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

Wasshup Chicas! =] Siti Nur Alia in the house! Woop Woop! XD
Wateva!
.
Yesterday Saturday 21st Nov.
Yesterday woke up around 11 =.=" I swear I couldn't sleep well nowadays.
Haha shower and got ready then watch a lil bit of tv then around 12-ish I went to OU. Went out with Aidil and his form 4 friends. They were really nice.
First we went to watch movie, The Box. It was kind boring I thought I'd fall asleep but I couldn't with Aidil kacau-ing me. =(
.
Then after that went for bowling, jalan-jalan, went to MPH then jalan-jalan again. Then Shin and her sister Teyha had to go back, said bye and I was the only girl left with 3 guys.
Went to MPH then Aidil and his friend had to go back.
Said bye bye then I just stayed in MPH read, walk here walk there looking for a book.
I told myself to wait for my dad to bring me but in the end I bought 2 books =D didn't want to miss it out XP.
.
Today went out with my fellow Classmate. With Sofea, Prishaa, Yee Xin, Amy, Ivan, Daniel, Rizal, Pravin and Ming Yang =D
.
Woke up around 9-ish. Showered then got ready.
Went out around 11-ish. Arrived in Ikano with my aunt and unc with my cousins.
Then I went my way and met with Ivan, Daniel and Rizal then met Sofea and Prishaa at Sushi King in Ikano. After that Pravin joined. Then went for a walk.
After that we went to watch a movie, The Fourth Kind, it was kinda nice, freaking me out, about Aliens oooo~!
.
After that we played abit of foosball and pool.
At first, me and sofea was against Ivan and Rizal. We won! Meh!
Then me and sofea played with Prishaa and Daniel while the others went to play pool, we won again! The girls won over the guys hehehe Whee~!
.
Was bored then ate Mc D. After that we girls went to get Yee xin while the guys went for bowling first. Amy joined it after that. Played a great game.
Then went jalan jalan again. Then Yee Xin had to go home so we sent her to Ikano.
After that it was Ivan, Prishaa, Pravin, Sofea then Amy.
So again, I was left with three guys.
.
Went to buy some ps2 games hehehe. Then walked back to Daniel's condo.
Stayed there till maksu came. Watched The Incredible haha and Cyril: simple magic.
Awesome man! haha magic whoaw~!
Then went back. Called Daniel through ming yang's phone then here I am.
Blogging bout these 2 awesome days. =D
.
And I'm off for my hot bath. =D Waiting for Daniel's phonecall =.="
Adios Chicas! Till then...=] see ya!
Written By Alia

No comments:

Post a Comment