Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pictures of You

A few pictures and it's DONE!
Description is under the pictures!! Well, a few of the pictures XD
Sorry for my lameness photography skills...Oopsie! But whatever je lah! Enjoy PPL!!
.

Cheese Cake Yumm...=P





Th cake box, I feel lame...haha







A few more pics of cheesey cakeys!




Blueberry Chocolate Cake...O.o


The bag...for the second time, yes I know, I'm LAME!!

Black colour collar namely: Smudge! (Named by my cousin, Tasha) =D
Smooch's collar's red but it came off..haha


(Left to Right) Smooch (Daughter), Miki (Son), Kimi (Mom) O.o!





This kinda look cute! XD





Introducing! Brownie!! Named by my MOM!! =D
















Yeap! That's all for now! Hope you guys enjoyed looking at the
cute pictures!! mm-hmm. Look forward to the next post! See ya later Chicas!
Written By Alia

No comments:

Post a Comment