Thursday, November 5, 2009

Aloha Cousins!

Alright! Today, well, I didn't go to school. =( sad-dening. I caught a flu from the rain yesterday playing netball. Damn you flu!! Sir Yee told me online that 2M played their other half with 2A today and 2 MOZART FREAKING WON!! MOZART ROCKS YO!! *do the hippie yo yo dance* haha! But too bad, I didn't come to school. They scored 3-0! O.o! AWESOME!! CONGRATZ GIRLS!! I'm SUPER proud of you guys! (I sound old) But tomorrow, gotta toughen up more! We're up against 2 Edison! When they played with 2D yesterday, it kinda looks like a fierce battle. SCARY~

So Today, woke up around 8-ish. Went to Tesco around 9-ish. Bought this, bought that. blah blah blah. You know how groceries shoppings are like so I dun hafta even to explain to you guys. Meh! After that shopping, went to pick my cousin Asyraf at Tadika Diyana. Believe it or not, it was my kindergarten school!! I miss it!! But it changed ALOT!! =( Then came balik lah. Mama called me down to help her peel off DURIANS!! She wanted to go Umi's (Aunt) hse to make Dodol Durian. O.o! After all the peeling and everything, Mak Su asked me to help Asyraf with his hw painting. Pictures is down here!

Later my sister called from San Francisco. Talked, talked, talked! So after that used computer abit then lepak in my room do stupid stuffs ahaha. Papa came back, salam as usual, asked him how's work, is he okay and everything. My sis told me on the phone that mama told her on the phone that papa vomitted twice today. Papa told me he's sick. So I took care of him when mama was away. When he wanted to sleep, I massaged him. He said Imma good Massager. Same goes to my aunt. Then when I finished massaging him used computer, chat abit and here I am la, blogging and chatting with Bello aka my sis's BF. Aww Imma teasing him that he's missing my sis!! nyehehe...Anyway, that's all for now. The drawings, this is how it turned out!


It turned out like this!


I know. awful right?? but haha it was fun painting for fun! XD



My cousin! Asyraf! The 4 years old kid.
He's studying in my Tadika School!! X/



Funny Smile~


Oof! Bunny Ears!!





Nadhirah & Asyraf (siblings)= my cousin
Arief!! Their lil bro!! He's turning 2 years old next month!!


Hope you guys enjoyed!

To all Mozart Football Players, Show em What'cha Got!! Yeah! Haha Good Luck!
2 Mozart vs 2 Newton!
(Fierce battle! RAWR)
Go Mozart!!

Till then, look forward to the next post!
Kakak, I miss you!! Hope I can see you this Holiday!!

Papa!! Don't overwork yourself! Mama, kakak and me is worried about you!!
=(
Written By Alia

No comments:

Post a Comment