Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hypocrite!


Today, I wanted to SLEEP SO EFFING BADLY!!! Fatigue like shit! Oh well, sorry for not blogging as you know, I'm form 3 this year , homeworks and I have this cheerleading practise and gosh! It's god damn tiring. I feel like I could faint anytime soon in school.
.
I had fever yesterday so I didn't come to school. pssh. Mcm-mcm aje la Alia ni!
.
Haha! Oh yeah, haven't upload any pics of my short hair right?? pfft! Dang I forgot! Anyhow, will upload soon. Patient peepz! =P
.
Today, I was acting all tired and then around 5 I became super hyper! What the hell happened? That, I don't know either! Gosh! I feel lazy to blog now! anyway, upload one picture and I'm GONE! I got Taylor Lautner T-Shirt in S.F. (oops forgot to tell ya)

This is my favourite picture!! Don't laugh, I love cats!

.

(Benny says there's 3 cats when there's only 2)- he says the other one is me...-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment