Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back in KL

Hey wasshup people! haha I was lazy to blog during the hols. So yeah. My holidays was SUPER AWESOME!! I went to Washington D.C. ooh saw the freaking white house man! went to Orlando, disneyland people!! San Francisco and went to Lake Tahoe= SNow!!!
.
I went ski-ing! Awesome!! But one thing, I almost fly off in the woods -.- I almost died there.
All the hols is like walk walk walk, shop shop shop, ride ride ride, picture picture picture and more lah. haha awesome! ANNDD I just LOVEEE the american weather! Whoo!
It's cool there and not so hot! Gah! School started and this is the 3 rd day but I still haven't go for school yet. Boo~
.
Mom shop alot of stuffs! I got one coach bag which was enough, some clothes including hard rock cafe, shoes and slippers and etc! anyway, I'm bored now! Wanna finish this up.
I recommend you these two awesome song.
One time- Justin Bieber
Fight for the love- Cheryl Cole
Yeah, Yeah, I know, I'm slow with songs haha. anyway Byee~
Written By Alia

No comments:

Post a Comment