Friday, January 21, 2011

Wishing Everybody a late new year :)

Hey peeps! Sorry for the late wish but Happy New Year! :D Chinese New Year is coming too, so, Happy Early Chinese New Year!! :D Hoping for an AWESOME year this year :)

I'm in 4 Galileo this year, but I'm still not sure if I wanna go for Arts or Pure *sigh* WhyTheHeck can't I just make up my mindd!! grrr I hate this :P I got in for red house cheer by the way Whee!! :D B-but :( I wanna try out for stunners!!! ;(
Well, at this moment, I'm not in KL but will be going back tmrw. At the moment, I'm in Mecca/Makkah/Mekah haha. Going back tmrw but arriving on Sunday afternoon. And so I missed school for one week and 2 days... :/ DOOOOM!!! When I get back, I gotta catch up with studies AND cheer :O I gotta catch up!!!!!! I will!! and I'll make it happen!! >:)

I love the weather here heeee~~ but it makes my skin and lips dry easily but I still love it anyway! Its sooo......windy/breezy but can be hot when the sun's out lol hahaha I love it during night time, SUPER cold and yet awesome!

This year, Phoebe chged to sunway international school, so did Mervina sad :( But there's loads of new students this year :) Hopefully, this year will be a cheerful, lively, lovely year. Hopefully, I could make of new friends too hee~

I'll stop here, :P I've got nothing else to say so yaaaa hahaha byeee~ Nights peeps
-Till next time :) xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment