Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Things that weren't meant to be

Hey Peeeps!!! Okay, I won't go saying "Oh sorry for not updating for so long and" bla bla bla. It's so last season. Catch up! It's the 21st Century??? So try and get into our lingo~ Haha okay whatever-what-not. 

Soon, probably soon, I'm going to wear braces?? Maybe? Who the hell knows anyway. 

2010 is coming to an end. Friends just come and go and that ACTUALLY SERIOUSLY SHUCK! Andddd....

OMG! PMR RESULT! CRAP! I'm so not ready and then again I actually keep telling myself "PMR is actually nothing" even now I am.

PLUS! I still don't know which stream I should go. Some peeps says next year, our school won't have a sub classes. So, there's only Science or Art- stream. Problems, choices, decisions...all so troublesome.

Thing is, EVERYONE (not everyone though, just ppl who knows) says I'm good in art and I should go for Art. Nobody asked me to go for Science (dread). I love Art (kinda) but I'm also interested in Science. GOSH! This is going to take me like.....FUREVER!

Damn those choices! Grrrr Go daiiiii!!

Anywayyy, I'm gonna draw a bit get me beauty sleep hahahaha. Ta-ta! Ciao peeps! Till next time!

-Some things are just aren't meant to be and if you don't move on, you'll just get stuck in the middle won't go anywhere....-

No comments:

Post a Comment