Thursday, October 29, 2009

Down


Hello to the readers of the blog! It's a lil late but, hell yeah exams over!!
EXAMS FREAKING OVER!!
I feel like I wanna shout it to the whole world! It'll be awesome if my voice was ever so loud.
.
Damn you results!! >D I don't ever wanna look at it.
Cuz if I do, I'm freaking DOOMED!
.
This sucks, I don't have anything to blog about. Maybe I'll just talk about something.
.
AAH!! Mickey's right back leg is injured!! He's limping!!
I feel bad just looking at him limping here and there whenever he walks.
I was hoping my brother would bring him straight to the vet but,
always delayed it.
My brother said, Mickey might've gotten in a fight with a dog.
.
I don't have his picture with me cuz my camera's battery dead.
I haven't charge it up yet so gotta wait.
Mickey is a black and white cat.
Superly kinda chubby.
Very manja.
You manja him to much, careful, he bites! Youch!
.
The internet is hating me right now.
Whenever I log in my msn, suddenly it logged off.
Saying my msn was logged in, in another computer.
It's kinda...=.=""
Then now, I can't go on facebook!!
Internet, you better watch out!
.
Sigh, thinking about exams reminded me.
I didn't go to school for 2 days.
Woops!!
=D
But for not going to school made me miss alot of things.
Especially some which is important.
Hope you guys or whoever miss me!!
XP
Phoebe, I hope your not acting up again.
I know how it feels.
Daniel told me.
Hope Nicole's not grunting for me not coming to school.
Hope Iman's doing okay in school and not stressing out.
Hope everyone in Mozart will recover from the break down.
.
screw you results! You SUCK! Can't wait for school to end XD
.
Things always happen for a reason.
.
Will you visit my nightmarish dream again?
.
Written By Aki!

No comments:

Post a Comment